Refermate.com 2020 Scholarship - $1,000
At Refermate, our mission is to help everyday shoppers to maximize their savings and earn money when they refer the brands they love. We have seen some great success with our strategy and decided to give back to our community as a thank you gesture. As the founders of the company struggled a lot while paying back their students loans, it wasn’t very hard to decide the best way to give back to the community was through as scholarship program. Starting 2019, Refermate has decided to award a $1,000 scholarship to a student each year. As this is our first year, we want to get the hype going and offer 2019 scholarships to 2 select students. We wish you the best of luck on your educational journey!
How To Apply
YouTube - Video Upload
- The student needs to create an upload a 1-5 minute video to YouTube. The video should cover the required questions below.
- Video title should be; “Refermate 2019 Scholarship”
- The video needs to link back to our scholarships page https://refermate.com/scholarship
- The video needs to have a minimum of 50-word description that explains The way we can make education more accessible than nowadays.
Medium.com - Essay
- The student needs to write an essay (min. 500 words) answering “How we can make education more accessible than nowadays.”
- Essay title should be; “Refermate 2020 Scholarship”
- The essay needs to link back to our scholarship page; https://refermate.com/scholarship
- After you finish one of the methods above, please email us at [email protected] with the subject “Refermate 2020 Scholarship” and include;
- The link to the video or essay
- Your name, address, and proof of acceptance at your college
Must be a resident of the US.
Be at least 16 years old
Need to be a student at a tuition based secondary college or university.
By applying for our Refermate 2020 Scholarship, you are giving Refermate the rights to use your essay or video in any Refermate promotional material.
October 10, 2020