Join thousands of people using Refermate to earn the highest cash back and commission at over 25,000 brands.
Why is Gold Price UAE Considered Low?
- Only 5% VAT (Value Added Tax) is applied to the export or outsourcing of Gold jewellery. On a side note, tourists are also given an option of VAT refunds at the airport.
- Unlike many countries that charge exorbitant excise duties and customs charges, no hidden or extra duties and taxes are imposed on the gold trading.
- An abundant supply of pure Gold
- A rise in US Dollars value inversely affects the UAE Gold Rate. For instance, the prospect of US sanctions on the horizon makes $ US strong and gold prices lower in UAE relative to the previous rate.
8 Points for Buying Gold in Dubai and UAE
1.Research Gold Market Prices
2. Know about gold Type before Buying Gold
3. Bargain with Confidence
4. Prefer Cash Payment
5. Know the Best Time to Buy
6. Look for the best discounts before Buying Gold
7.Don't Stress About the Gold's Purity
8. Check for Warranty and After-Sale Services